Welcome to the Pogue Library.
You can buy any Pogue books directly from this site, courtesy of the well-known online bookstores Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com.
As a bonus, ordering from them offers you 30% off the book’s price and no tax, which is always a good thing.
Half Price Books and Autographed Books
I have a stash of earlier editions of all my books, which I’m happy to sell you (and autograph for you!) at half the cover price. They include previous editions of:
- “OS X: The Missing Manual” (Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.)
- “Windows: The Missing Manual” (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, etc.)
- “Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual” (for Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.)
- “iPhone: The Missing Manual” (just tell me which model phone you have: iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, etc.)
- “iMovie & iDVD: The Missing Manual” (iMovie ’09, iMovie ’08, etc.)
- “iPhoto: The Missing Manual” (“iPhoto ’11, “iPhoto ’09, etc.)
…as well as out-of-print books like “GarageBand 2: The Missing Manual,” “PalmPilot: The Ultimate Guide,” “Macworld Mac Secrets,” and so on.
I’m also happy to autograph any book for you. That could take the form of a “bookplate” (basically a sticker) that I sign and mail to you — no charge; or, if you’d like to buy the book right from me, I’ll sign it and mail it.
If you’re interested in a half-price or autographed copy of any book, just let me know about it here! I’ll get right back to you.